June 19, 2018

Checkout The Reactions From Nigerians As Wizkid's Photos Go Up For Sale At £375.00




One of the hottest artistes on the African continent, Wizkid on Tuesday mixed reactions online after a picture of him on Dolce and Gabbana runway was being sold online at £375.00.


The pictures shared by Wizkid on his social media page was on Monday seen online being sold at ridiculous prices of between 375-500£. (averaging around N135k).

This mixed reactions from Nigerians as they wondered why Wizkid’s image should be sold online.







Below are some of the reactions:

@Fallonrogers “Like I don’t know how to screenshot, why buy pictures that I can literally see.”

@Ny_otite “They are trying to tell u that u can’t use these pictures for your business without buying it.”

@M_coker16 “Ridiculous price, Guess I will download the photo on the internet if I want to.”

@Bukky.solanke “Even photo of Jesus does not sell for that much. I love Wizkid however.”

@Hadassah.ee “We are not buying the mask, neither are we buying the clothes, just the image, common picture £340, when I can just screenshot it and crop the rest out.”

@Kvng_mikkie “I’ve been. Wizkid fan for 7 years but this the dumbest thing someone can ever do. Sell Wizkid image.”



1 comment:

  1. this is so uncalled for...haba! ordinary picture

    ReplyDelete