July 20, 2018

Tiffany Haddish Publicly Pays Back The Money Kevin Hart Loaned Her, After He Refused To Collect It Privately (video)





American comedian and actress, Tiffany Haddish, was at a time in her life struggling, and had no shelter, until Kevin Hart loaned her some money. And She decided to returned it to him in a hilarious way and he had a cool response for her.


Kevin Hart was on set recording when Tiffany walked up to him and began spraying money out of an envelope on him, not minding his protests. When she was done, she walked out without looking back. 


As soon as she left, Kevin picked each note from the floor, counted it, then revealed she paid him back with interest. He then proceeded to give a short lesson on giving and returns on investment.

Later, Hart shared the video on Instagram and let Tiffany know that he couldn't take the money back so he dropped it inside one of her wig caps.

He wrote: "I love my sister @tiffanyhaddish ....She has been trying to pay me back for years & I refused to take the money so she ambushed me on set and made it rain on me ????....What she doesn’t know is that I put the money back in one of her wig caps that she wasn’t wearing later that day!!!! I’m dead serious. Check your wig cap @tiffanyhaddish ....I love u and I will never take from you. You being my Co-Star in my movie “Night School” was more than enough. Love u with ur funky ass!!!!"


Watch the video below...






1 comment: