July 21, 2018

Toni Braxton Engaged To Cash Money Rapper, Birdman, Set To Wed Soon





Grammy award winning R&B singer, Toni Braxton has taken to her Instagram to share before and after photos of her engagement to long-time lover, Birdman, who is a popular rapper and co-founder of Cash Money Records.


The two who first met back in 2002, officially appeared as a couple on the red carpet at the 2016 BET Awards.


When asked if his relationship with Toni Braxton was official on the Wendy Williams show, the rapper responded- “T, that’s my girl, my friend, my family... that’s my love, my soldier, my life… She’s my life. I love her to death.”










The two first teased their fans about their engagement back in February during a trailer of reality TV show, ‘Braxton Family Values‘ where Toni happily told her sisters ‘I have an announcement to make… I’m engaged!’

Although there are not a lot of details about the wedding yet, the R&B crooner has been quoted as saying: ”This is my second wedding and I’m over 40 – It’s like Carrie Bradshaw, the last bride over 40 – so I want something that’s elegant and a little sexy. I’ve already done the beautiful bell dress at my first wedding,” she says of the planned black, white and red affair.

”This time, I want something that’s more vintage – ’20s and 30s like Great Gatsby-themed.”


3 comments:

  1. At last! this old man finally wants to settle down...congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. wao! am so happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. am surprised to see Birdman wanting to settle down like matured man that he should be.

    ReplyDelete